Penn State CLC Services Frequently Asked Questions

This is the top-level Frequently Asked Questions page for CLC Services. If you do not find the information you need here, be sure to check the following service-specific FAQ pages:

I am having a problem with my personal computer, and I need help. Who can I contact for assistance?

The Knowledge Commons Service Desk is a computer repair service offered by ITS Lab Consulting. The service is free to students.

Penn State's IT Service Desk may also be able to help you.

I need help using a software program. Who do I ask?

ITS Lab Consulting offers a Lab Chat service for immediate assistance with lab computers and lab software.

Software support is also available through Penn State's IT Service Desk.

I am having problems logging into my access account. Who can help me get logged in?
Access accounts are managed by Identity Services. If you need to reset your password, visit the Penn State Password Management page. Questions and comments should be directed to the IT Service Desk.
Content Tagging: 

Last Updated March 20, 2015