To contact the appropriate source for information and technical assistance, please use the following addresses:
Contacts for Computer Labs
For help with application software or requests for software installation:
- Classroom Technology - podium equipment, podcasting, projectors, etc., email TechClass [at] psu [dot] edu
- eTesting in Pollock - scheduling, registering, etc., email eTestingSupport [at] win [dot] psu [dot] edu
University ServicesIT staff participating or interested in certain service should send email to these addresses:
- Systems Management @ Penn State (SysMan) - SysMan [at] psu [dot] edu
- Cooperative Lab Management (CLM) - CLMSupport [at] win [dot] psu [dot] edu
- ITS Printing Services - admin [at] win [dot] psu [dot] edu
This is a front-line contact for staff and faculty use only. Please use this contact for any of the following reasons:
- Emergencies with technology classroom equipment.
- To find out if a server or service or lab network is currently broken.
- To report a problem with servers, services, or lab networks.
|Phone:||On campus: 8-777-0035 Off campus: 814-777-0035|
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
|E-mail:||Please use the Web page below to send e-mail|
|Web page:||Hotline E-mail (for problems not requiring immediate response)|
technology classrooms and podiums→contact TechClass [at] psu [dot] edu (Tech Class support)
how to use software→contact Help Desk
|access account problems→contact Account Services|
|services not provided by us→contact Help Desk|
|personal machine problems→contact Help Desk|
Last Updated January 26, 2013