Below are the software tools which allow you to mount either your Penn State Access Account Storage Space (PASS) or the CLC managed U-Drive network storage.
- To connect to the UDrive, you must be running Mac OS X 10.6 or higher as of August 22, 2011.
- You must use a VPN client to connect to PASS or UDrive when using a third-party Internet Service Provider (ISP) or when using a Penn State campus wireless connection.
Install the VPN Client
- For Mac OS X 10.6 and higher, configure the built-in Mac OS X VPN client:
- For Mac OS X 10.5 and earlier, download and install the Cisco VPN:
- https://downloads.its.psu.edu/ (Click 'Connecting to Penn State')
Map PSU Space Tools
- For Mac OS X 10.10 and higher, download the current scripts installer here:
- For Mac OS X 10.6 and higher, download the current scripts installer here:
- MapPSUSpaceScripts1.3.1.dmg (2 MB)
- For Mac OS X 10.5 and earlier, download the legacy scripts installer here:
- MacAccess.zip (3.7 MB)
Advanced Users (Optional)
- If you want to manually connect to either PASS or UDrive you will need to download and install the kerberos configuration file on your Mac:
- Search the ITS Knowledge base for articles on manually mounting PASS or UDrive:
- Read our UDrive web page for more information.
Last Updated August 18, 2017