Here are the first screen shots of BIC 3.0! Keep in mind these are VERY alpha, but I wanted to get them out for early feedback. These will be changing still - more white space, additional UI elements for features, and general layout.
The major goals of BIC 3.0:
- Enable running with admin rights and no need to enter in passwords.
- Update firmware settings via setregproptool to support the newest Macs.
- Add basic disk partitioning before restoring the main system image.
- Unify the user interface and stages into a single window.
- Standardize as much of the user interface elements as possible.
- Enable going back and forward in the stages.
- Expose hidden features in the user interface elements which were only accessible via the workflow preferences.
- Make it much easier for me to add new features and stages as needed.
Screen shots of BIC v3.0a2 (4/15/2012):
Demo Videos of BIC v3.0a2 (4/15/2012):
- Auto-run of BIC v3.0a2 on a NetBoot Image, restoring over HTTP:
- Auto-run of BIC v3.0a2 on a NetBoot Image, restoring via auto-mounted AFP Server, using the documented method to securely auto-mount an AFP server:
Last Updated February 6, 2015