Recent Changes and Announcements
- August 21, 2016 - Applications were updated to be consistent with the software versions available in CLC Windows labs for the Fall 2016 semester. Current versions of the updated applications are ArcGIS Desktop 10.4, Mathematica 10.4, MATLAB R2016a, Minitab 17.3 and Office 2016. Previous versions of Office will be remove on 1/1/2017, but can be accessed via the Office 2016 menu until that time.
- August 20, 2015 - Application upgrades performed. Current versions of the updated applications are ArcGIS Desktop 10.3, SAS JMP 12, Mathematica 10.2, MATLAB R2015a, Minitab 17.2 and SolidWorks 2015.
- June 5, 2015 - An error in policy caused user's files to be moved from their home folder (either UDrive or PASS) to the local profile. Logging back on to WebApps should now copy your files back to the proper location. If you are still missing files after logging back in to WebApps please fill out this form and we will direct the file restore request to the proper area.
- May 10, 2015 - Connection software updated to version 7.0.2. This version adds a new floating toolbox button, which have fly-outs for file transfer, clipboard access, and mobile keyboard toggling.
- Apr 9, 2015 - WebApps servers are now scheduled to be offline for maintenance every Monday and Friday mornings from 5:00 to 5:30 a.m. All connected users will receive a message five minutes prior to the beginning of the maintenance, to allow time to save work and log off.
- Mar 2, 2015 - WebApps servers are now configured to require Duo second factor authentication if you are enrolled in Duo. Our preference would be that only server administrators be required to use Duo to log on, and we hope the vendor will provide us with a setting to enable that check.
- Apple Safari 5+
- Google Chrome 11+
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10+
- Mozilla Firefox 4+
- Opera 11+
- Apple iPad
- Microsoft Surface
- Android Tablets with Google Chrome 18+
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, Access, OneNote, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.4
- JMP Pro 12
- Mathematica 10.4
- MATLAB R2016a
- Minitab 17.3
- SAS 9.4
- SolidWorks 2015
Last Updated February 6, 2017