- WebApps provides access to several popular applications from a wide array of devices, and is available to anyone with a Penn State Access Account. WebApps uses HTML5 instead of Java you don't need anything other than a modern browser to access the applications.
- Access WebApps
- 08/22/2014 - Fall software updates implemented. ArcGIS Desktop 10.2.2, Mathematica 10, Minitab 17.1, SAS 9.4, and Solidworks 2014 are now available.
- 07/02/2014 - MATLAB updated to version R2014a
- 03/28/2014 - Sessions are now automatically resized to fit the browser window, after connection software updated to version 3.2.
- 02/18/2014 - Connection software updated to version 3.1, which has numerous bug fixes and increased performance. The updated site is now completely served via HTTPS.
- 01/30/2014 - Mathematica licensing changed to allow 100 concurrent users.
- 01/06/2014 - MATLAB updated to version R2013b
- Apple Safari 5+
- Google Chrome 11+
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10+
- Mozilla Firefox 4+
- Opera 11+
- Apple iPad
- Microsoft Surface
- Android Tablets with Google Chrome 18+
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, Access, OneNote, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio, Project)
- Microsoft Office 2013 (Word, Excel, Access, OneNote, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio, Project)
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.2
- JMP Pro 10
- Mathematica 10
- MATLAB R2014a
- Minitab 17.1
- SAS 9.4
- SolidWorks 2014
Last Updated August 22, 2014